Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Starting off

I've decided that rather than host all this crap on my own, or worse, pay somebody else to host it, I'm just going to blog it and let Google cover the hosting costs. So...couple of things.

1. Topics I'll Cover
a. Extemp (Domestic/US and International/Foreign)
b. LD Debate
c. Public Forum Debate
d. Policy
e. Whatever else you ask me to.

2. Files - These I'll probably host myself but then link to here.

3. Things that are currently sitting on my sever at home will be cross posted here and I'll probably take down the server site in the next couple of months...when I get around to it. I'll move over most of the extemp stuff now and the debate stuff a little later.

4. Contact info. Better to email me stuff, that way at least I know I'll get it. But IM is usually pretty good to:
rpalm@hawaii.rr.com
rpalmeira@gmail.com
AIM: reidPalmeira
AIM2: phearthekraken (rarely used, I fogot I had it until I was going through my old PIM)
Yahoo: rpalmeira22@yahoo.com
MSN: rpalmeira22@hotmail
MSN2: uhmsoftware@hotmail
ICQ: 130511227
Skype: reidPalmeira - I rarely use the Skype, but I have it available. It's better to catch me by email or IM and schedule a Skype conference w/ me if you want to use Skype
Cell: 783.4918 Hawaii area code

No comments: